Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Phoenix....Here I come!




After our wonderful ski trip, Cliff flew back home and I drove to Phoenix with JD ,Chris and Brandon. I love being with my boys and there is nothing like and 8 hour drive for a great bonding experience! I only got to be in Phoenix for one day so didn't get to see many people but I did get spend some time with my granddaughter, Alexa, who just turned 4 and I got to see Shauna and the little bundle of joy that she is carrying (our 4th grandchild. Alexa is a beautiful little girl and full of energy. JD and Shauna have a very nice home and I fell in love with their dog, Roxy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I flew into Phoenix Monday for my conference and will be here until tomorrow. As I flew in, I thought of you and that you must miss living here. Isn't that too funny you were here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed your 8 hr bonding with your boys. I am hoping to have a long binding with my sis and niece soon! I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete