Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cardinals to the Superbowl!!!


It was an exciting evening to watch football. We were really hoping that the Cardinals would be playing the Ravens at the Superbowl. It would have made for an interesting game! We are very glad that the Cardinals are finally going and we won't even have to decide who we want to win, it's the CARDINALS all the way.
When I was in economic development in Phoenix, I got to work with the group that brought the Cardinals to Phoenix and then was one of the volunteer leaders to help with the first Superbowl in Phoenix. It was very exciting to be part of all that and now we get to see them actually play in the Superbowl!!!! GO CARDINALS!
We were watching the Ravens game with great anticipation....also hoping that they would pull it off and we would have two teams going. Oh well, you can't have it all!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping it would be both of our birds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the news this morning. I had to admit that I did not know where the Cardinals were located. Yah for you!

    ReplyDelete