Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Hair Dilema

Last week I had an appointment to get my hair done but got so busy at work (yea!!!) that I had to cancel it. No worry, I can get another appointment for next week... right!!! Well, as my life goes, I have decided at the last minute to go to SLC on Thursday and called to get that appointment. The receptionist set it for today (so I thought).....the weather was bad so I called to confirm and they said to come in. I go in and they tell me my appointment is for tomorrow......I can't go tomorrow because I have meetings all day. So I ask, what is a girl to do? I remember some of my friends telling me to try their hairdresser so I call to try to get an appointment and that shop is closing early because of the weather.....hmmmmm. I stop by Ulta hoping they will take a walk in but they let all their people go home early. I decide to go to good ole JC Penneys Hair Salon in the mall because they have to stay open until the mall closes (rain, shine, snow, sleet).....brave huh!!! There was one hairdresser left in the salon and she said she would be glad to do my hair. I was getting a little nervous after sitting in the chair and we were having a hard time communicating but I let her go ahead. A lesson learned........I saved myself $50 and I really like both the color and the cut. I guess I have found a new hairdresser!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love stories like this! I was so nervous while reading it that something bad was going to happen at the end, whew!! I want to see a picture! Have fun this weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will see how good she did when I see you tonight. What a great story and a very happy ending as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! I now have a relief off my shoulder after "deserting" you! I will miss you at Bunko tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete