Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cruise Director Again!!!


We have certainly been blessed to have some wonderful opportunities, we get to go on another river cruise (thanks to my sister-in-law, Gayle, THANK YOU!). This time it is the "Tulip Time" cruise and will go from Amsterdam to Arnhem-Dordrect. Antwerp, Belgium. Ghent. Middelburg, Hollard-Veere-Delta Works. Rotterdam. and back to Amsterdam-Volendam and Edam.


I have been very busy getting everyone lined up to go, so far we have 10 rooms booked....I think I missed my calling, I should have been a cruise director because I sure enjoy planning and making sure everyone has fun! Something to look forward to when it is so cold and dreary outside!


This will mark one more thing off my bucket list.....before long I will have to add more to it!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!! I just want someday to go on one cruise! Take tons of pictures!

    ReplyDelete