Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleepover with Trey!


We love our grandkids, the only problem is only one of them live close enough to see often. Thank goodness for Trey!!!! Chris and Ameerah went to see the play "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" on Thursday (Ameerah's friend is a dancer in it) and went out afterwards with Ameerah's friend so Cliff and I got to have Trey all night.


He is 13 months and such a happy boy. He is always smiling and exploring even when he isn't feeling very good. Since I already had dinner plans, Cliff got to spend the first 1 1/2 hours alone with him. Trey loves his Pops, they are always teasing each other. Cliff has a way with his grandkids.....he is always teasing them and they like to tease him back. When I got home Cliff was fixing him a bottle so I didn't get to play much with him. He got up a couple times during the night (I think mainly because of his stuffy nose) and I got to hold and comfort him. Nothing better than having a baby in your arms and getting those big kisses!!!

1 comment: