Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shoveling then shoveling some more!!!




Normally, this wouldn't be any big deal. We only got an inch of snow! Yesterday, before my whole hair fiasco, I shoveled that beautiful dry snow off the sidewalks and the driveway and enjoyed it. The snow was a nice change from the ugly dry cold weather we have been having BUT then came the sleet and rain and then it snowed a little more. I woke up to a half inch of solid ice on my driveway and sidewalks. I took Chica outside and realized that my beautiful snow was frozen solid and we were sliding all over so I decided that I had better get back out there and shovel some more! My back and shoulders already ache from yesterday......great exercise! I managed to get half the driveway cleared and all the sidewalks (don't want anyone falling on my property....ouch!) I ache all over and now would like a good massage. It never fails, when Cliff is gone, the snow and ice comes!!! We are suppose to get more rain this afternoon and then it will freeze again tonight.....tomorrow I may have to pay someone to clear it for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Man your right, good exercise, huge pain in the neck! I need to hear about this hair fiasco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stories such as this are reminders that I have it pretty good -weather wise! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete